• Medications must be clearly marked with written instructions and your
pet’s full name
• Must provide proper amount of medication for the duration of the stay
• Insulin? Diabetic dogs are special cases and appointments will be considered through owner only. Please ask to speak with Shayna if you have a special needs pet.
We provide soft beds and large dogs bowls.
Please do not bring dog bowls from home unless it is a special needs feeding bowl. We encourage items from home such as t-shirts with your scent or familiar dogs toys.
Please limit toys to 2 items per dog. Our beds are luxury dogs beds, so if you feel your dog may be destructive, please inform at time of drop off and as a courtesy, provide your own bedding.
IMPORTANT: Our check-in requirements are issued by the State of Arizona, and are not negotiable.
All pet owners in need of boarding and daycare services must show up-to-date proof of the following shots and vaccines.
Dogs: Rabies, DHPP, Bordetella (vaccines only accepted if performed by a licensed veterinarian).
Cats: FVRCP, Rabies
* Please note: The Bordetella Vaccine does not guarantee the prevention of kennel cough.
Scottsdale Doggie Suites follows all state regulations that pertain to pet care and boarding.
Special Instructions • We accept special care instructions and prefer them to be written down prior to arrival, or emailed to our facility the day of your arrival
• Our contact information is located here
|For more information about Maricopa County pet laws and regulations, please visit them online here: Maricopa County Animal Care & Control|
If you are in need of immediate assistance in completing the requirements for your pet boarding, then please contact a local veterinary hospital in the vicinity. Here is a list of qualified vets in the area: Google Maps